Senior Graphic / Web Designer (Freelance)
Who are Careershifters?
Life's too short to be unhappy at work. We help bright, motivated people who feel stuck in a career that isn't right for them find and move into more fulfilling work. We do this through workshops, courses, free resources and a 155,000+ strong community. We're a certified B Corporation, run by a team who've each made their own successful shifts.
What's the opportunity?
We're looking for a freelance Senior Graphic / Web Designer to work with us remotely across a number of projects. You'll be designing a range of web, digital and print materials that will help us grow the value we deliver to our audience.
We'd ideally like to find someone who can work with us on an ongoing, long-term basis. Because of this, we're not only looking for an outstanding designer, but someone who feels at home in our team.
Read more below. If you feel you're a good fit, click the button at the bottom of the page to apply. We'll read your application carefully and we'll respond if we'd like to take you forward in the process.
As a designer, you:
- Have a strong portfolio of digital + print work for consumer-facing and/or female-focused brands, with particular experience working with non-corporate and/or purpose-led organisations
- Have a design style that is clean, confident and sparky – and can demonstrate how you've worked effectively with a mix of type, imagery and illustration
- Have a fantastic eye for the use of colour
- Are confident following and, where necessary, building on established brand guidelines
- Are as obsessive as we are about creating human, engaging and effective user experiences
- Have experiencing managing junior / middleweight designers
- Have strong proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch and Zeplin
- Are uber-reliable in terms of your ability to deliver high-quality work to agreed deadlines
As an individual, you:
- Are driven in your work to make a positive social impact in the world
- Believe in the importance of making fulfilment at work the norm, not the exception
- Are already likely working remotely + are attracted to work with others who do the same
- Want to a build a long-term working relationship with an organisation you believe in
This is an opportunity for you to:
- Help shape key aspects of a brand that reaches – and positively impacts – millions of people across the world
- Grow your skill set and yourself through a set of challenging and rewarding assignments
- Work on your own terms with a fun, motivated and passionate entrepreneurial team
Application deadline is 30th September 2019.